Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Burning Steppes

HomeS A F A R IGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IQ test

Go down 
+9
Babulash
Endorphin
Tauraman
Zelda
Gweyr
OfficerTeam
Kyougou
Nocturnum
guidain
13 posters
AuthorMessage
guidain

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Let's take a IQ test, to see the results from each other!!!

http://web.tickle.com

Mine:
"Your IQ Score is: 127

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.

You're able to understand patterns visually and in numbers. That means your mind can create a mental picture for any problem. In addition to that skill, you possess an intelligence that allows you to apply math to that picture, too. That helps you manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution. You have many skills that are critical to success and problem-solving. Your talents help you understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. You flourish in environments where tasks are clearly defined, and you are a whiz at improving processes and making things more efficient. Your ability to detect patterns and your skills in math and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

Outside of work, Visual Mathematicians tend to do well at strategic activities like chess. It must be that ability to ecognize patterns — both as they are and how they develop. Regardless of how you put your mind to use, you've got a great set of talents. You will be able to envision a clear path and calculate the risks, and more importantly, the rewards, of anything you take on."

I'm waiting for yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Nocturnum

Nocturnum

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Visionary Philosopher

Your IQ Score is: 139

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game — to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

In addition to your strengths in math and linguistics, you have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns. These skills and your uncanny ability to detect the underlying blueprint of most of life's situations add to your Visionary Philosopher mind. Two philosophers who share the same combination of skills you possess are Plato and Benedict Spinoza. Spinoza had insight into how things worked in the world. He could envision a future based on the patterns he saw in life, and used mathematical logic as a structure within which to present his philosophical arguments. With that base he was able to use logic to formulate his theories. Borrowing from his linguistic strengths he wrote eloquent texts and, therefore, was able to bring his philosophical ideas and structure to the rest of the world. His story exemplifies the talents that are present in the Visionary Philosopher intellectual type.

Whatever you decide to do in life, you've got a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a wide variety of ways. You can expand your mind to understand a situation. Your strong balance of math and verbal skills will help you explain things to others. For example, if you were on an archaeological dig and discovered an object, you could probably use your deductive powers to figure out not only what the object was but also how it was used. Given your ability to put things together, you are more than capable of inventing a life plan that is in synch with your perspective on how things were, how they are, and how they might be one day.

---------

Meh!

Last edited by Nocturnum on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubenmarques.com
Kyougou

Kyougou

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Visionary Philosopher

Your IQ Score is: 138

Your
mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game — to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

In addition to your strengths in math and linguistics, you have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns. These skills and your uncanny ability to detect the underlying blueprint of most of life's situations add to your Visionary Philosopher mind. Two philosophers who share the same combination of skills you possess are Plato and Benedict Spinoza. Spinoza had insight into how things worked in the world. He could envision a future based on the patterns he saw in life, and used mathematical logic as a structure within which to present his philosophical arguments. With that base he was able to use logic to formulate his theories. Borrowing from his linguistic strengths he wrote eloquent texts and, therefore, was able to bring his philosophical ideas and structure to the rest of the world. His story exemplifies the talents that are present in the Visionary Philosopher intellectual type.

Whatever you decide to do in life, you've got a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a wide variety of ways. You can expand your mind to understand a situation. Your strong balance of math and verbal skills will help you explain things to others. For example, if you were on an archaeological dig and discovered an object, you could probably use your deductive powers to figure out not only what the object was but also how it was used. Given your ability to put
things together, you are more than capable of inventing a life plan that is in synch with your perspective on how things were, how they are, and how they might be one day.

Damn, by 1!!! this test sucks btw, ill get you a good one!
Back to top Go down
guidain

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:28 pm

bah! i want your results!!!
Back to top Go down
OfficerTeam
Admin
OfficerTeam

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:29 pm

OH OH OH OH OH! PWNED LAUNCE!

Damn wrong user confused

Real persona that made the post: Noturna
Back to top Go down
http://safari.pt.vu
Gweyr

Gweyr

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Copy+paste from launce. My sister can have more than 120 in that test tbh.

btw... best test ever!
Back to top Go down
Nocturnum

Nocturnum

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Bit of a Procrastinator

You little slacker, you! You have a well-developed sense of how NOT to get things done, but you're not the least-motivated kid on the block. You make at least some attempt to work efficiently. As a demi-slacker, you definitely operate on your own schedule. Today means tomorrow, and tomorrow means next week. You'll get the job done eventually, but no one's holding their breath. Your friends and coworkers probably don't rely on you to be punctual or finish time-sensitive projects. If they do, it's their own darn fault, right? There are some benefits to being a part-time slacker: you rarely feel rushed, and you most likely lead a stress-free life. Plus, you accomplish more than the full-on slacker! The downside is that your work, social, and personal life might suffer from your consistent anything-goes attitude. If they do, it's time to make a change. If they don't, there's no immediate need to fix anything.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:57 am

i got less than everyone Sad i blame it on the fact im sleeping and i was rushing it so i finished it before goin to work lol (124 btw)
Back to top Go down
Tauraman

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:51 am

:O my IQ is only 120IQ test Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Kyougou

Kyougou

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 am

have fun with a rather more serious test:
http://www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests/
Back to top Go down
guidain

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:07 am

On that you gave me:

Because, some of that questions are culture ones, and i dunno too much about culture tongue

I have made the first one.
Back to top Go down
Endorphin

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:41 am

Facts Curator

Your IQ Score is: 129

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.

Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in grade school. You may feel comfortable in classroom settings where absorbing details is critical. You're also able to learn from example and piece together all the little facts in life to get to the big picture. That's why you never stop accumulating information as you walk through life.

Your strengths lie in both the verbal and math realms — placing you in the same arena as someone like Bill Gates. Gates has the ability to not only store and retrieve an especially large amount of specialized data, but to translate and present that information to the population at large. His entire empire is based on this unique talent. And to think — your brain works in this same way! When it comes right down to it, you and other Facts Curators can ride a wave of information to live a truly enriched life.
Back to top Go down
Babulash

Babulash

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:54 am

Precision Processor
Your IQ Score is: 120

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. You're able to whittle even the most complex situation down to comprehensible component parts. In short, you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor.

For you, life is a series of equations. Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, and your understanding of numerical problems is unparalleled. It's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, so that you can discover quick solutions to problems while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. One Precision Processor that comes to mind is the Greek philosopher-mathematician, Pythagoras. Pythagoras had a mind for numbers and, as such, could come up with previously unknown theories like his method for calculating the sides of a right triangle (a2+b2=c2). You too, can use numbers to translate aspects of the world around you — something that doesn't come easily to everyone. Your quick mathematical mind will allow you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

Precision Processors can apply their mathematical skills to any situation involving numbers. That's a talent that will come in handy for everything from the workplace to splitting a bill 12 ways to converting foreign currency in your head. Others often look to you to do the math and luckily, you're well equipped.
Back to top Go down
Trekky

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Visual Mathematician

@ 3 in the morning... sleepy... and with my rusty english.... >.<

I like this part...

Visual Mathematicians tend to do well at strategic activities like chess. It must be that ability to recognize patterns — both as they are and how they develop. Regardless of how you put your mind to use, you've got a great set of talents. You will be able to envision a clear path and calculate the risks, and more importantly, the rewards, of anything you take on.

That means a exelent wow player! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nocturnum

Nocturnum

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 am

hahahaha ... great trekky you do in fact have a future in WoW! tongue
Back to top Go down
Darkangle

Darkangle

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:35 am

Last time I took one of these tests I ended up over 150 (a professional test though, not a web one, and the damn thing lasted for 2 hours).

Now I'm smart enough to not jump through the hoops anymore...

Besides IQ is a poor measurement of smarts...

I consider myself as handy/streetsmart, not smart smart.
Back to top Go down
guidain

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:53 am

Gz for you dark! I'm just a normal mind... I think that's good enough.
Back to top Go down
Barosamd

Barosamd

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: 2+2=9   IQ test I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 am

Visual Mathematician
Your IQ Score is: 133

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.
Back to top Go down
Dbrain

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: I.Q. test   IQ test I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Your IQ Score is: 126

scratch

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IQ test Empty
PostSubject: Re: IQ test   IQ test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IQ test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S A F A R I :: General Chat-
Jump to: