Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Burning Steppes

HomeS A F A R IGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First raid comming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nocturnum

Nocturnum

First raid comming Empty
PostSubject: First raid comming   First raid comming I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:01 am

First raid comming Top-img
That's right my friends, today Safari will do the first Wrath of the lich king raid. I hope that every level 80 gets online so we can pwn everything and everyone. The raid will start at normal hours, 9 server time and it will end at midnight making a total of 3 hour raids.

Lets pray that 3 hours is more then enough to kill Kel'Thuzad... if it isn't we'll probably finish the job tomorrow. And for every slacker that doesn't know what to do here's the link for a complete Strategy Guide for Naxxramas -> Click Here <-

Also don't forget to have the latest version of ventrilo installed on your pc and grab a lot of coca-colas and cigarettes because you're going to need it! Leading the raid will be Noturna playing on Shaddai's char (yeah the wanker as to go to a dinner and since Noturna doesn't has a level 80 char he just has to play with Shaddai char... nub class btw!)

I expect a total of 3 healers, 2 tankers and 5 dps. With a backup player pool of 4 during the 3 hours so if anything strange happens and someone has to leave we can replace that person asap.

Now good luck to all! May the god of epix be with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubenmarques.com

First raid comming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S A F A R I :: Guild News-
Jump to: