Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Burning Steppes

HomeS A F A R IGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 down 13 to go

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturnum

Nocturnum

2 down 13 to go Empty
PostSubject: 2 down 13 to go   2 down 13 to go I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Although the title may now look as good, the truth is that Safari successfully raided Naxxramas today at 21:30 server time.

With a group of nabs led by the biggest of the nabs, Safari managed to get Anub'Rekhan and Grand Widow Faerlina down in the first raid ever at Naxxramas. None of our players have ever had the pleasure of being inside Naxx, so, no one knew exactly what to do, where to go and what to say, but even so we did a good damn job in there, congratulations to everyone that was present during this event.

2 down 13 to go Naxx10

Now a bigger news about what really happened:
Our journey to the deeps of Naxx started bad as hell, since we decided to go directly to Patchwerk. After 4 attempts we manage to realize that it was impossible to kill him due to the lack of tanking gear we had. Altough an excelent player, Kyougou asa Nikusa didn't had equip on his warrior to lead us to victory, being some times one shoted by Patchwerk. So after 4 attempts instead of giving up, we just decided to go for a different approach and went to another Quarter... The Arachnid Quarter.

In there we got face to face with Anub'Rekhan that died after 2 attempts. After it we went to Grand Widow Faerlina, were we wiped one time, and lost on of our healers (I take this time to thank Ironball for helping us since we were in need of another healer and we didn't had anyone online to come. So we asked for help at the lfg and Mr. IronBall appeared. Thanks man). After IronBall left we had to ask for Murvel to respec to holy so we could kill Miss Faerlina. And so, after a while waiting for him to respec, we started the fight and "another one bites the dust". Faerlina was down at our third attempt. With her dead and buried, we went after Maexxna, but the bitch was stronger then us, and the call for bed was even stronger, making our awesome journey to end there... Three attempts was all that we needed to learn the fight... But don't worry, today was just the first day of Naxxramas, tomorrow we'll be there again and we'll pwn the bitch.. her and all of her friends at the Plague Quarter.

And with more players arriving at 80 every day, Thursday... Thursday will be the day of doom for Kel'Thuzad, because next reset we want to proudly say "Safari is farming Naxxramas, wanna come and have fun with us?"

Last edited by Nocturnum on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubenmarques.com
Gweyr

Gweyr

2 down 13 to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 down 13 to go   2 down 13 to go I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:43 pm

the past tence of the verb to lead is led. "leaded" means that something has lead, which translates to "chumbo" in your nub language. l2speak or gimme some powerleveling NAO!

BTW.... GZ ON ZEH KIELZ cheers
Back to top Go down
Barosamd

Barosamd

2 down 13 to go Empty
PostSubject: 2 more down   2 down 13 to go I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:35 am

Spider wing cleared and Noth down , where is the pictures, gief plx afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 down 13 to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 down 13 to go   2 down 13 to go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 down 13 to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S A F A R I :: Guild News-
Jump to: