Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Burning Steppes

HomeS A F A R IGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ruce the shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ruce

ruce the shaman Empty
PostSubject: ruce the shaman   ruce the shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 am

Character name :ruce
Class : shaman

The fun part

We raid 4 days a week from 21:00 till midnight sometimes a bit later. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are offdays. Can you commit to most of these times?yes ofc

2. Previous guilds and why you left:
requiem i stoped played till wotlk
3. Raid experience both from TBC and pre-tbc:
im a tbc player MH and BT exp
4. Link to armory, tell us anything that may not be clear that applies to your raiding game:
u really want to see 70 itens?
5. Tell us why you’re raiding with this spec and if you are willing to respect if asked:
i willl riad as enhc or resto but let the guild choose what spec is most needed, in both ways i have to gear up
6. Sometimes it may happen that you don’t know what is best regarding your class or choice of enchants and gems. Can you handle people giving you advice about such issues?ofc in wow a persopn is always learning

7. Safari’s raiding atmosphere can be very intense, as on one moment we’re laughing because someone failed and then some minutes later we are totally focussed on a bossfight. This is the way we like it. It’s not horrible, it’s all a good laugh but it surely isn’t the place for the easily offended. At some point WE WILL TAKE THE PISS ON YOU! When this
happens tell us how you would react. i will take the blames if it was my fault

8. If you've stepped foot into a raid instance this far into TBC, you will no doubt have encountered the dreaded FIRE . Now we all know that standing in the FIRE is bad bad bad, but can you do your job in a raid while being situationally aware enough to MOVE OUT OF THE FIRE?
fire is bad right? lol

9. When we kill a boss, loot happens. What happens if an item drops that you want more then sex but you don’t get it? How will you react?
i just want fair loot
10. Tell us what type of consumables you bring to raid. Are you afraid to chain spam mana potions as a healer? Or use a flask 30 minutes before a raid ends if it looks like we will kill the boss? all the type btw im a alch a 450 if anyone need something Razz

11. Do you have a good internet connection and computer? Do you use ventrilo version 3.0 and do you have a working microphone which you’re not afraid to use? yes to all

12. Are you familiar with using a Guild Forum on a regular basis to keep yourself updated of the guild requests?:
yes
13. The people in this guild use to study the encounters we are going to face by watching various videos and reading various tactics on famous sites like bosskillers, mmo- champion etc. and always strive the best to always keep our gear topped up with the best gems and enchants around. Are you willing to do the same ? ofc i am lets clear wotlk ass

14. Are you willing to ALWAYS give the best for the guild and always the best output in-game (ie = 100% focus during raids) ?
YES
15. Do you speak english and do you understand it fully?
yes

16. Anything else? Last chance! Throw in something interesting about yourself with regards to joining Safari. This can be anything for instance tell us about the time you respecced for your guild and thanks to that you managed to kill a boss?i hope the guild have ggood mood and god players ready to raid hell
Back to top Go down
Endorphin

ruce the shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruce the shaman   ruce the shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:10 am

the only god player around is me keke!
Back to top Go down
ruce

ruce the shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruce the shaman   ruce the shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:38 am

sorry what?
Back to top Go down
Shaddai

ruce the shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruce the shaman   ruce the shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Quote :
Are you willing to do the same ? ofc i am lets clear wotlk ass
I'm sorry man, but we're not clearing anyone's ass. You took a wrong turn somewhere and somehow you winded up in the wrong website.

We could kick its ass, but it doesn't really have an ass now, does it?

Anyways, whisper Hallabro, remind him you applied and that I asked you to go whisper him regarding your potential invite. He's tuga, by the way, so it will be easier for both of you to understand eachother.
Back to top Go down
ruce

ruce the shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruce the shaman   ruce the shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Are you willing to do the same ? ofc i am lets clear wotlk ass
*kick
wrong choise of words Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ruce the shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruce the shaman   ruce the shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ruce the shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S A F A R I :: Applications-