Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Burning Steppes

HomeS A F A R IGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zénando - rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zénando

zénando - rogue Empty
PostSubject: zénando - rogue   zénando - rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Character name : zénando
Class : rogue

We raid 4 days a week from 21:00 till midnight sometimes a bit later. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are offdays. Can you commit to most of these times? yes allways

2. Previous guilds and why you left: juggernaut, changed server

3. Raid experience both from TBC and pre-tbc: all tbc raids except SW

4. Link to armory, tell us anything that may not be clear that applies to your raiding game:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&n=Z%C3%A9nando

dont expect much now, im in a changing gear phase...it will be much better in a couple of weeks.

5. Tell us why you’re raiding with this spec and if you are willing to respect if asked:
ill raid with the spec you want, i prefer combat swords btw.

6. Sometimes it may happen that you don’t know what is best regarding your class or choice of enchants and gems. Can you handle people giving you advice about such issues? yes ofc

7. Safari’s raiding atmosphere can be very intense, as on one moment we’re laughing because someone failed and then some minutes later we are totally focussed on a bossfight. This is the way we like it. It’s not horrible, it’s all a good laugh but it surely isn’t the place for the easily offended. At some point WE WILL TAKE THE PISS ON YOU! When this
happens tell us how you would react. ill gain 200% focus if that happens to me.

8. If you've stepped foot into a raid instance this far into TBC, you will no doubt have encountered the dreaded FIRE . Now we all know that standing in the FIRE is bad bad bad, but can you do your job in a raid while being situationally aware enough to MOVE OUT OF THE FIRE?
fire = bad, move = good

9. When we kill a boss, loot happens. What happens if an item drops that you want more then sex but you don’t get it? How will you react?
i dont want nothing more than sex...ill wait for my turn.

10. Tell us what type of consumables you bring to raid. Are you afraid to chain spam mana potions as a healer? Or use a flask 30 minutes before a raid ends if it looks like we will kill the boss? fllask and food and maybe a scroll Smile

11. Do you have a good internet connection and computer? Do you use ventrilo version 3.0 and do you have a working microphone which you’re not afraid to use? i have good connection and ventrillo too.

12. Are you familiar with using a Guild Forum on a regular basis to keep yourself updated of the guild requests?: sure

13. The people in this guild use to study the encounters we are going to face by watching various videos and reading various tactics on famous sites like bosskillers, mmo- champion etc. and always strive the best to always keep our gear topped up with the best gems and enchants around. Are you willing to do the same ? yep

14. Are you willing to ALWAYS give the best for the guild and always the best output in-game (ie = 100% focus during raids) ?
yep

15. Do you speak english and do you understand it fully? yep

16. Anything else? Last chance! Throw in something interesting about yourself with regards to joining Safari. This can be anything for instance tell us about the time you respecced for your guild and thanks to that you managed to kill a boss?

17. Where is the Edit Button, and what should happen when you click on it (in memory of a dear friend called Febris)
Back to top Go down
Shaddai

zénando - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: zénando - rogue   zénando - rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Where in Lisbon are you from?
Back to top Go down
zénando

zénando - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: zénando - rogue   zénando - rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 pm

alvalade, av da igreja
Back to top Go down
Shaddai

zénando - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: zénando - rogue   zénando - rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Considering we have like 1 rogue, we might take you man.

Whisper Acïd or Dominicus *tomorrow* for the invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zénando - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: zénando - rogue   zénando - rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zénando - rogue
Page 1 of 1